Efficient interaction between the Board of Directors and the Senior Management within a company is a key way to improve performance for businesses of all sizes.
In addition to legal obligations, on gender balance, on collective expertise of the Board of Directors (Solvency II Directive), on adherence to governance codes that recommend an annual appraisal of the organisation and operation of Boards of Directors, start-ups, family-owned businesses, businesses supported by investment funds, unlisted SME and mid-cap businesses, charitable organisations are increasingly looking to strengthen their Board of Directors or Supervisory Boards whilst improving interaction with the executive team.
Our offer to support a Board of Directors
- Search for Directors
- Selection of Directors for Committees
- Implementation of Directors selection process
- Board self-assessment
- Mapping of Board of Directors’ skills
- Implementation of good governance rules
- Implementation of family charter
Our assignements :
- Recruitment of a Director in a mid-cap business to secure its development in North Africa
- Self-assessment of the Supervisory Board of a subsidiary of an investment fund
- Selection of Directors who are candidates for the position of Chairman in a private health insurance firm
- Selection of Directors for a private health insurance firm
- Mapping collective expertise within a Board of Directors
- Recruitment of an independent director for a family-owned business
- Recruitment of a Director with added high value within the Operations Management Improvement field business owned by an investment fund
- Recognised charitable organisation improvement of Governance operations
Eurosearch & Associés is ISO 9001 : 2015 certified for its Executive Search, Executive Interim Management and Leadership Consulting activities in France.