OPERATIONAL AUDIT AND SUPPORT
Operational audit and support means:
- Conducting an analysis and making organizational and operational recommendations that take into account the strategy, development prospects and culture of the organization
- Identifying problem areas
- Recommending measures to be implemented immediately and within different timeframes
- Proposing different options with corresponding action plans
- Working alongside the CEO and Executive Team to implement the plan
Audit and support can work for any operational or functional areas of the business in all sectors of activity, e.g. General Management, Financial Departments, Corporate Secretariat, Human Resources, Industrial Operations, Information Systems, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing.