How can you achieve a new growth cycle? How can you achieve targets defined in a business plan or for the medium term?
To support your growth, Eurosearch & Associés works with shareholders and Directors to create a trusting, long-term dialog, based on a confidential and thorough line of questioning.
After carrying out a comprehensive analysis of your goals, your company’s position in relation to its market, the strategic resources available to achieve your ambitions as well as the risks inherent in this strategy, we work with you to find ways to strengthen and empower your management resources.
Is the Executive Team in a position to implement the strategy, or do we need to improve their skills? How can we develop business activities to achieve this strategy? How can we improve the team’s managerial efficiency? For all these types of issues, we can combine our partners’ different areas of expertise and our connections at the highest levels, to identify your key success factors and implement your plans for growth, putting in place the appropriate Directors for the long term or for a defined period.
Some examples of our work:
- Creating a new business activity by taking on external expertise
- Internationalizing an Executive Committee by bringing in an overseas Director from the same sector
- Creating a distribution network in emerging markets
- Implementing a digital strategy
- Establishing a presence overseas by taking over your local distributor
- Strengthening the strategic expertise of the Board of Directors by bringing in a Board member from outside the sector
Client case studies
Management audit and recruitment of a CFO to support the Chairman of an SME in his build-up strategy
The company is a small-to-medium-sized manufacturer that designs, produces and markets its products itself, via B2C distribution.
As part of a secondary LBO, its longstanding Chairman stepped back to become Chairman of the Supervisory Committee. His CFO replaced him as Chairman of the Board, while the Sales Director became the second Board Member.
The team lacked the manufacturing expertise to implement an ambitious build-up strategy in France and internationally.
Eurosearch & Associés involvement
Eurosearch & Associés worked with the new Chairman to strengthen his Executive Team. Our consultancy advised him on defining the ideal profile and recruiting an individual to provide the missing expertise.
Recruiting a Board Member:
- Selection of individuals with the most compatible personalities
- Presentation of a range of profiles to the new Chairman, offering different levels of contribution to overall management (ranging from a technical specialist to an experienced director)
- The Chairman’s standpoint evolved and he decided to opt for a proper business partner rather than a good technical manager; this person became a new Board Member
We recruited a CFO to free up the Chairman from his operational management duties, so he could focus on the build-up strategy: we identified candidates, presented them to the Chairman, and helped him choose.
- Within a very short space of time we put together a comprehensive and proficient Executive Team, enabling the Chairman to oversee the collective coordination of an ambitious strategy and fully accomplish his role
- The Board held a face-to-face meeting a few weeks after the third Director joined
- Our advice enabled the Chairman to identify the skills and profiles he required to implement his strategy, which were not the same as those he had envisaged at the start