Creation of the position of Secretary General, bringing strong skills in the insurance business in order to pair optimally with the newly appointed CEO
Issues : Transforming the business
Sectors : Financial services
Services : Executive Search
- Insurance company operating in a niche market
- National implementation
- The newly appointed Chief Executive Officer does not come from the sector and needs complementary expertise in the insurance business to meet the demands of the supervisory authorities and strengthen the power of dialogue with the reference shareholder.
- Many development projects are in the pipeline and need to be operationally driven and monitored
- A role of chief of staff completes the duties of the position: documentation of files, decision-making prep, governance agenda management, etc.
- Member of the Executive Committee and permanent interfacing with CEO’s partners
Eurosearch & Associés involvement
- This position can be a real career booster and help develop a network of high-level relationships within the insurance sector
- The goal is to find a professional with the ability to collaborate on strategic and operational issues, but who also personal qualities to develop a strong professional bond with the CEO
- We target profiles from leading schools in the insurance consulting business sector or from a leader of an insurance/social protection groups whose experience and potential mset the required profile
- Within five weeks, Eurosearch & Associés identifies, qualifies and presents 4 candidates to the company
- There was unanimous agreement on one of the candidates who fully meets the CEO’s expectations